The Bloomer Bunch

.

Friday, October 2, 2009

First Day of Preschool


It is Ashley's first day of preschool and she is pretty excited! Doesn't she look so grown up!

Backpack on ... check. Coat on ... check. I'm ready to go Mom!

Ashley wouldn't take a cute picture in front of the sign so I took a picture of her next to it, waiting to go in. I laugh when I look at this picture because she looks like she is walking to her death or something!

"Ok Mom ... no more pictures ... I want to go inside!"

To begin the day, Ashley had a choice to either do puzzles or play doh. Once she finished playing play doh, she looked at me and said, "You can go Mommy. Go Away." When I came to pick her up she didn't want to go and had a great day. All day she was singing new songs! Such a big girl!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

So cute! It must be a relief that she loved it and there was no drama! Yeah!!

Shawn said...

Hooray, a new post! Ashley looks so adorable and I love all the pictures.